Are you looking to get to know your neighbors? Help organize and implement events and programming on a neighborhood level? Are you savvy with a database, a wiz with social media or can update websites in your sleep? Or do you just love living in Bucktown?
If you’d like meet new people and have an impact on your local community, consider joining the Bucktown Community Organization’s membership committee. We believe a strong neighborhood is an engaged one and are always seeking neighbors who would like to join us in making Bucktown the strongest neighborhood possible.
The membership committee has a number of responsibilities, such as:
- Planning neighborhood events such as Bite into Bucktown, the After-Holiday Party and Bucktown Garden Walk Preview Party.
- Promoting BCO Membership at neighborhood events such as Garden Walk, Apple Pie Fest and Bucktown Arts Fest.
- Managing the “Goat Gets” loyalty program.
- Managing the BCO merchandize store.
There are as many ways to volunteer for the membership committee. A few of our on-going efforts include:
- Planning, promotion and execution of BCO events.
- Membership database management.
- Sponsorship management with our local businesses
- Promoting BCO membership
What unique expertise do you have? We strive to utilize our volunteer’s talents within our committee; no effort is unappreciated or too small.
If you are interested in learning more about committee involvement, please email gro.n1490328533wotkc1490328533ub@pi1490328533hsreb1490328533mem1490328533
We look forward to working with you!
Erika Cohen & Kelly Hartman
BCO membership committee Co-chairs