We are an all volunteer organization and count on our board and residents to take action.
Email gro.n1490328367wotkc1490328367ub@nw1490328367otkcu1490328367b1490328367 if interested in any of the following committees:
- Do you have experience with Constant Contact, Facebook and other social media? Tell the neighbors about activities and local community news.
- Writer? Update our online and printed messages, such as, providing local shop and restaurant reviews.
- Graphics Designer? Design signs, posters, and other items.
- Photographer? Photograph and post what residents are doing and loving in our neighborhood.
- Website Designer? Update, improve, and maintain this site. Requires coordination with others for content creation, review and approvals.
- Event coordinators: organize and promote neighborhood events to foster engagement in the community.
- Staff the BCO booth – meet the neighbors at events including the Bucktown ArtsFest, Educational Forum, and Wicker Park Fest.
- Run the BCO Shop – coordinate the online sales and delivery of BCO merchandize.
Movies in the Park Committee
Movie buffs are needed to assist in the selection of our sponsored movies at Churchill Park this summer. Sponsorships are required to keep this summer tradition going.
Garden Walk Committee
See Garden Walk Events Page for volunteer opportunies: http://www.bucktown.org/gardenwalk/
If anyone would like to be a park leader for Walsh Park please let us know at gro.n1490328367wotkc1490328367ub@nw1490328367otkcu1490328367b1490328367