Bucktown has nine great parks:
- Holstein Park – 2200 N Oakley
- Bloomingdale Trail – 2200 N Oakley
- Senior Citizens Memorial Playlot Park – 2238 N Oakley
- Ehrler Playground Park – 2230 W Cortland
- Churchill Field Playlot Park – 1825 N Damen
- Walsh Playground Park – 1722 N Ashland
- Park #529 – 2155 W Wabansia
- Kozie Prery – 1800 N. Milwaukee
- Burr School Campus Park – 1621 W Wabansia
- Drummond School Campus Park – 1845 W Cortland
- Pulaski School Campus Park – 2230 W McLean
Holstein Park remains the center of community for Bucktown residents who come to use the field house, swimming pool and since 2006 the newly renovated children’s playground.
For more information visit www.FriendsOfHolsteinPark.com.
Contact the Friends of the Bloomingdale Trail at www.bloomingdaletrail.org for more information.
This is a group of neighbors who are interested in obtaining new rubber playground surface, more shade trees, a small water park and a field house in Walsh Park. If this interests you, please contact us via email.