Bucktown has nine great parks:
- Holstein Park – 2200 N Oakley
- The 606 – multiple entry points, check website for map!
- Senior Citizens Memorial Playlot Park – 2238 N Oakley
- Ehrler Playground Park – 2230 W Cortland
- Churchill Field Playlot Park – 1825 N Damen
- Walsh Playground Park – 1722 N Ashland
- Park #529 – 2155 W Wabansia
- Kozie Prery – 1800 N. Milwaukee
School Playgrounds – please note these are not available during school hours!
- Burr School Campus Park – 1621 W Wabansia
- Drummond School Campus Park – 1845 W Cortland
- Pulaski School Campus Park – 2230 W McLean
Additional Park Resources
Holstein Park: www.FriendsOfHolsteinPark.com
The 606: Friends of the Bloomingdale Trail, the elevated trail at the heart of the 606: www.bloomingdaletrail.org
Churchill Park Dog Area Improvement Committee: If you’re interested in working on improvement to the Dog Area at Churchill Park, join the Facebook Group: Churchill Dog Park, Chicago or contact us via email.
Friends of Walsh Park: https://www.facebook.com/FriendsofWalshPark/